This is part two in our series of posts on how to build your own large (2,000 Watt, 4,000W Peak) solar generator.
Testing the Components of Your Solar Generator
Before we start mounting all the various electronic components into the Pelican case for our solar Generator, it is a good idea to make sure everything is working correctly. We definitely would not want to discover we have a defective invertor only after mounting it and wiring everything else up around it.
In the video I will show you how to bench test the following components:
- Kreiger 2000W / 4000W Peak AC Inverter
- Renogy 100 Watt Solar Panel & Charger Kit
- Optima Blue Top 8016-103 Battery
- Schumacher SE-1-12S-CA Fully Automatic Onboard Battery Charger
- NOCO Genius GCP1 Black 13 Amp 125V AC Port Plug
- Nilight 2pcs 18w Flood Led Work Lights
Main Components for the Solar Generator
To see the full list of components used in this build, see Part 1 – How to Build a Large solar Generator